“Don Jazzy Paid Radio Stations, Tvs To Stop Playing My Songs” – Chuddy K Says (VIDEO)

 





Chuddy K is a Nigerian singer who has been in the music industry for over a decade. He is known for his hit songs like “Gaga Crazy” and “Brazilian Hair“.

However, he recently revealed that he faced a lot of challenges and obstacles in his career, especially from Don Jazzy, the CEO of Mavin Records.

In an interview with Hip TV, Chuddy K claimed that Don Jazzy paid radio stations and TV channels to stop playing his songs because he saw him as a threat. He said that this affected his popularity and income, and he almost died of depression.

He said:

“Don Jazzy was the one who killed my career. He paid all the radio stations and TV stations to stop playing my songs. He did that because he was scared of me. He knew I was the next big thing in the industry. He wanted to frustrate me and make me give up on music. But I didn’t. I kept on pushing and believing in myself. I almost died of depression, but God saved me.”

Chuddy K also said that he has forgiven Don Jazzy, and he is not bitter about what happened. He said that he is focused on his music and his family, and he is happy with his life. He also advised upcoming artists to be careful of who they associate with in the industry and to always trust in God.

Watch the video below:-

Previous Post Next Post