TIME FOR EKITI INDIGENES TO CHOOSE THE BEST BETWEEN TWO "EVILS." -YAF



Com Abegunde Oluwayomi M, former national president of Ekiti students and a committed supporter of PAAM disagree with the decision of his principal Prince Adeyeye as PAAM throw there weight behind APC guber candidate in Ekiti.

In a recent chat with Yomi, he mentioned he also a leader and not ready to follow his OGA.

He sent an open letter to clarify this,  slating

"As my Principal, leader and mentor officially throw his weight behind the APC ahead of the gubernatorial election coming up by July 14 in Ekiti state, I wish the entire PAAM members well on the new political direction.

It's such a sad moment for Ekiti indigenes as they are now left with no other choice than to choose between two "EVILS" in the forthcoming gubernatorial election. 

Prince Adeyeye has always been the leading light among all the aspirants that contested the just concluded primary elections in Ekiti State, he would have no doubt make a better Governor for the state. 

Out of oppression, victimization and intimidation Gov FAYOSE was able to impose his anointed candidate on the party on May8 2018" Prince Adeyeye who pulled over 700 votes in the primary election proved that he's indeed a grassroot politician and a force to reckon with in Ekiti politics. He would have been the third force and another alternative for Ekiti in the forthcoming election. But now that he has joined forces with the APC, it's time for Ekiti to choose between two "EVILS"

Politics to me is not a career or profession, my interest is a new Ekiti that all of us can be proud of and this is the major reason why I joined the train so as to contribute my own quota towards building the new Ekiti of our dream. On the new political direction of my principal,I want to say that I'm not convinced enough about this new political move and the reasons why I should also join the APC. 

Gov FAYOSE's continuity agenda is an agenda to further cover up the looted treasury and abuse of power in office as the Gov of Ekiti. I refuse to be part of the "EVIL" continuity agenda of slavery,impunity,imposition and gangsterism which I think is not the best for Ekiti at this time.

This is a clarion call to all Ekiti youths on the need to start preparing ourselves for leadership, this is the only way to build a new Ekiti of our dream. As I hope that the next election in Ekiti State will not also be a battle between our former Governors Adebayo,FAYOSE,Segun Oni and Fayemi. The youths must be ready to take over from them.

Adeyeye remains my leader,a mentor,a very courageous and a dogged fighter in whom I truly believe in. 

My love for Ekiti is beyond and I so much believe in new Ekiti State.

Long live Nigeria!
Long live Ekiti State."

Abegunde Oluwayomi M

Y. A. M
Previous Post Next Post