#BBNaija Cee-C Was Ebuka’s Ex Girlfriend – Social Media User Claims



Big Brother Naija 2018 is definitely living up to the tag Double Wahala. One housemate who seems to be at the center of most controversies of this year’s show is Cee-C.
The lawyer who was earlier on in the show rumoured to be an inlaw to show host, Ebuka is in the middle of another speculation of being connected to him.
This time an IG user is saying that Cee-C is Ebuka’s ex girlfriend.
Recall a few days ago during conversation with housemates Cee-C revealed how she went to see Ebuka so he could help him be a part of the show.
Cee-C told housemates:-
“One day I drove my car to see him to tell him I want to be part of the show. “When he asked my name and I told him, he was surprised based on ‘who I be’.
Cee-C and Ebuka might have some connection but the only one we know and can confirm is that of Big Brother Naija 2018 where Ebuka is the show host and Cee-C a housemate.
See what the Social Media User wrote:-

Previous Post Next Post