Read this 2016 post by Kemi Olunloyo warning Mercy Aigbe of an impending marriage crash



Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, who has been silent for sometime now after being imprisoned for one of controversial posts, once warned Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe of a possible marriage crash.
Kemi who advised the actress to spend more time with her husband in 2016, wrote;
“hnnafrica #HNNStyle @MercyAigbeGentry is a talented #Nollywood star with a flair for “online glamour”. Nothing wrong with glamming yourself up for your fans. Most Nigerian actresses are narcissistic females to begin with and I’m a certified narcissist myself. Many Nigerian females are fake and can’t even define their own personalities but look up to female stars and want to be like them. This is why I insist I’m NOT and will never be a role model.
have mentored many kids but never want any of them to “be like me”.
There are attributes of me some parents don’t like yet they want their kids to be me. I’m outspoken, blunt and keep it real. Most women in Nigeria are not but stay as solid mumus. There is only one #KemiOlunloyo . Last month I warned Mercy in a post that she’s gonna end up like @TokeMakinwa if she doesn’t limit her glam posts online.

Honestly your husband is out there Mercy. #MajeAyida was busy elsewhere while Toke was glamming up the Gram. Mercy shows off her phone case engraved with her image, something her fans will be thirsting for too. They log on fast to see the latest fashion sense. Its nice to be addicted to celebs.
Even I as a media celebrity in US/Canada have now become the top media celebrity in Nigeria still has my own fave celeb @aihmakhuolutoyin. Spend more time with your husband Mercy. I’m seeing things you don’t see. They call me the #Snitchlady. *winks*..and stay beautiful young lady. #advice #hnnshowbiz #hnnbeauty #MadamHNN”
Previous Post Next Post