I won't leave Chelsea, if I'm to leave I'll do so as a boss'- Eden Hazard


Chelsea player Eden Hazard, who will captain Belgium at the European Championship, says he is relishing the prospect of working under the new Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte and says he has no plans to leave Chelsea this summer despite being linked to PSG and Real Madrid.


“PSG are not part of my plans,” the 25-year-old told TeleFoot. I have a contract until 2020, I feel good here and I don’t want to finish on a season like that. I left Lille [in 2012] as a boss and I’d like to leave Chelsea as a boss, if I do leave one day. But for the time being I’m here.”
When asked about last season, the £32m Chelsea signing, said:
 “Everything was complicated, it was difficult. Honestly, for five or six years I’d always been at my best and this was the first season where it was more difficult but everyone knows that in a career there are highs and lows.
“For the time being, touch wood, I’ve only experienced the highs – except for this season, when it wasn’t quite as good. But it was meant to happen this season. I hope it doesn’t happen again next season.”
Previous Post Next Post