Photos: UNIPORT student allegedly shot dead by police laid to rest, plus her mother's heartbreaking tribute.

A student of the University of Port Harcourt named Gina who was allegedly shot 5 times & killed by policemen during a protest by students of the institution earlier this month, has been laid to rest

The only child of her parents (father is deceased) Gina was laid to rest on Friday, April 22nd. Her cousin shared photos from the funeral along with a heart-wrenching note from her devastated mother on her Facebook page. See that after the cut...



"Yesterday my beautiful daughter was put to rest.. The heaviness in my heart can't be eased, knowing that no one is taking responsibility of your death. The police killed you and never showed remorse for your death. Nigeria is as messed up as its leaders. May you rest in peace my angel. Your death has paint everything in my life into a different shades of remorse, I keep regretting sending you there, I feel guilty Gina..The sorrow I feel to lose you Gina is the price I have paid to have you in my life, your memories is all I have, which helped me survived the storms and struggles of our daily lives we shared together. I see it from henceforth as my job to mourn you until the day I die. I can't loose you, you are part of reason for everything in my life. Pls God how can I go through? Till we meet again. RIP Gina my doctor as I always called you. I will always love you my daughter"
Previous Post Next Post