Former Senate president, Ken Nnamani, resigns from PDP

Former Senate President, Ken Nnamani, has resigned his membership of the Peoples Democratic Party. Nnamani was Senate President from 2005 to 2007.

In a statement titled, ‘PDP, the burden and my conscience,’ which he released today February 6th, Nnamani said he was quitting politics in the interim but will however work and support government as well as elected officials as they work towards a better Nigeria.

“Without any iota of bitterness in my heart, I have decided to disengage from the PDP and consequently step aside from partisan politics in the interim. I wish to express my profound gratitude to the party that gave me the platform with which I attained the height I did in the politics of our country"he said.
Previous Post Next Post