I Challenge Anyone Saying I Bought N50m Bed While In Office, Come Out With An Invoice – Fayemi





Former Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi yesterday while undergoing screening said he challenges anyone who says he actually bought his personal bed while in State House for N50m to come out with an invoice.
Fayemi says, as a matter of fact, Ekiti State house during his tenure was one of the cheapest in the country and not one of the most expensive like people have painted it. He said;
”I challenge anyone to bring an invoice of a bed in the state house that is worth N50m. I did not spend irresponsibly on it. It is probably one of the cheapest state houses in Nigeria. I used my relationship to raise a lot of funds with institutions like the World bank, DFID etc. There is no country that does not borrow. I did not borrow to pay salaries.”

Previous Post Next Post