Meet the most radical comrade

"The primary joy of life is acceptance, approval, the
sense of appreciation and companionship of our human comrades. Many men do not understand that the need for fellowship is really as deep as the need for food, and so they go through life accepting many substitutes for genuine, warm, simple."


 Mikkyanu Campus Gist Had an Interview with a Big Comrade who Just Bagged Himself "Most Radical Comrade" In Ekiti State University.

  
Can we Meet You?: Am adeniyi muyiwa david, a native of ekiti state, reside in lagos, Graduate of ekiti state university, the then UNAD,From the most prestigious department of political science,I was born into the family of adeniyi some years back.



For How Long Have You been a comrade?: actually, it started before my emergence into the university, However, I started my comeradic movement since my inception in the university. Have been a comrade now, for the past seven years, thereabouts.

Well Its Much easier for You, You studied Political science, Tell us More about It?: Have always possess the ability and zeal to stand against oppression, subjugation, among others,And, I was happy when I knew the true meaning of comradeship,Hmmmm, my emergence as a student of political science was not by accident, cos that's the course am zealous for; more so, political science is a master of science. It is the centre tools to study the society, as well serve as the scientific tools of analysis in studying the society as a whole, Political science cut across all discipline.. As it is known as the art and the scientific tools of politics, However, politics is said to be the authoritative allocation of scarce vaalue/resource, As well as who get what, when and how,However, nothing in this contemporary society that does not deals with allocation. Therefore, in the course of allocating, politics set in,Furthermore, man is desirous in one way of the other, the particular time, and the modules operandi; in discourse, politics set in.

How You Got to Work Political Science with the act of Comradeship?: Actually, being a political scientist, we are set to liberate.. However, you can't study politics, and remain fool. If only God has destined such individual to be fool, There is a particular course in political science, that engineer the act of comradeship.. MARXISM, Its stand against capitalism, oppression, subjugation, surplus value and among others, In as much we are train to liberate, therefore, political science is well pleased with comradeship.
How do You Get along With People with the comradeship Act?: I get along with people, due to my vision, and the course towards the liberation of my people..... I believed so much in loyalty.

Smile; so You Mean You're Loyal!? What's being Loyal To You?: Smile; loyalty is key to greatness. I symbolise loyalty. My own loyalty is not a mere statement, and am loyal to people that deserve my loyalty without intrude.




Their is a Picture Of You, where You were Pictured in another institution to aide in a Protest, can You tell us More about This ?: Actually, its part of me to engage in protest, because, I believed its one of the reason whereby the leaders/government can be chastened towards the right path. However, the protest you were referring to occur in LASU, by the NANS ZONE D and ERC leadership by Sunday Asefon and Soweto... And am happy for being part of the protest, and duly achieve the course. It was as a result of hike in their fee, and we stood against it.

You Just Bagged Yourself Most Radical Comrade in Eksu ! How has that Affected You?: Most radical comrade; indeed I was nominated for the award, even when I thought I didn't merit the award.. But I flashed back and reminisce my activities as a comrade then. One time director of sport In the department, one time director of sport in the faculty, one time aspirant of the NANS JCC Ekiti axis; a participatory phenomena in all struggle in Eksu, since my inception in the school; the Aluta choir master, et al. However, my comradic act has helped me in many fold, to recognise people of pedigree, and high personality... Such as my leaders in NANS; chairman CSNAC, comrade olanrewaju suraju; chairman CACOL, comrade Debo Adeniran; chairman GOGGAL, comrade Ezra, comrade liberty, among others, My comradic act also integrated me with my Acedemic/political Godfather, in person of professor Femi Omotoso, along side my indefatigable leader, Oso Adedeji.. Dejavoooooooo, Hon. Kayode.

So what should we be Expecting from Sir Mayor?: A lot, as am looking forward to affect the society positively with every of my ability....


Your Advice to Upcoming to Be Comrade Like You?: Hmmmn, my advice for them is to stand firm, and detest from the act of money comrade. Always glue with the truth and stand for the course they believed in.









Previous Post Next Post