Linda Ikeji Goes Into War With Dabota Lawson

Top blogger Linda Ikeji earlier today threw
some shade at entrepreneur Dabota Lawson,
calling her out on her dark knuckles
situation.

Linda went to look for trouble when she
posted screenshots from an Instagram video
of Dabota Lawson and wrote,

"Looks to me like light skinned ladies have
yet to find the solution to dark knuckles –
why? I noticed Dabota Lawson Aku's
knuckles in a video she posted on her
instagram page teaching people how to use
her makeup. Doesn't the creams they use
work on knuckles?" wrote Linda Ikeji.

Dabota Lawson replied this jab a few hours
later via her Instagram account.
She posted two pictures of Linda Ikeji and
wrote

"Heeeey guys calm down I'm not going
to fire shots at anyone Linda is entitled to
her opinion and I love and respect her."

"But as someone in the cosmetic business I
will say Dear Linda , I don't like it either , and
it's not just light skinned girls that are
affected by dark knuckles , dark knees or
elbows as you can see from your own pic but
I'm working on it with my DABOTA
BOTANICAL LIGHTENING LOTION."

Linda Ikeji is however yet to respond…
to Dabota Lawson's comment.
Previous Post Next Post