Azealia Banks Rapper wants Barack Obama in her bed

Harlem rapper, Azealia Banks has revealed
her sexual fantasies and conquests with
American president, Barack Obama as one
her sexual fantasies.
When asked about her thoughts on President
Barack Obama during her recent interview
with Billboard, Banks professed her desire
sleep with the American president.
"He's so fine. Those big-ass white teeth and
ears hanging off his head? I'm like, 'Oh my god,
I want to f*** the president. I sleep with my
security guards. I love security guards. They're
these big meathead bald white guys with blue
eyes," Banks disclosed.
Confessing her conquest, she said, "And I have
had sex with a lot of my female friends. It's a
proximity thing. It's why I am going to call my next record 'Business and Pleasure,' because
I'm always mixing the two."
This is coming after Banks made a string of
controversial comments in recent months and
gracing the April cover of Playboy.
Previous Post Next Post